Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Pain from heel to arch !!!

Posted by Lee on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008145)

Thats funny, my pain went from my heel to my arch. I thought the pain from my heel spur was 99 % gone last week when I left on vacation.
After 5 days on the beach ( hardly doing anything) my foot is much worse and the pain has moved up my heel to the inside and outside of my arch. I am completely disgusted with this whole process. I want my life back. My whole world seems to be related to if I can walk there or not. After months of trying to get my foot better, I relapse somehow and having terrible pain again. If I ever get rid of this I will never compain again about any ache or pain.

Re: Pain from heel to arch !!!

WANDA on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008149)

Hey lee is that you , are you the one who told me about perxiocan 2% cream? if so whats happned? anyway sorry to hear about your pain ,my lower back is out of wack now i tell you when i get one thing fixed another one hits me. I'm having good luck with the cream.

Re: Pain from heel to arch !!!

WANDA on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008149)

Hey lee is that you , are you the one who told me about perxiocan 2% cream? if so whats happned? anyway sorry to hear about your pain ,my lower back is out of wack now i tell you when i get one thing fixed another one hits me. I'm having good luck with the cream.