Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oops, so sorry, jury still out 4 for birks, 5 against

Posted by Scott on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008201)

I miss counted twice, and someone just made a positive vote. Statistics don;t work if you don't plug in the right numbers:

44% success plus or minus 32%

Re: Oops, so sorry, jury still out 4 for birks, 5 against

WANDA on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008208)

I could not live with my Birks, i bought a pr of $130 Mephisto and they're no way the shoe a birk is. You defineatly have to break in your birks and let them mold to your feet. I love myBIRKS

Bea on 6/27/99 at 00:00 (008245)

I have already posted on this but don't see my message. I love my Birks but they are not a cure, just make my feet feel better. As I stated before I think the arch is the key. Those with exceptionally high arches don't seem to do so well but those of us with flat feet can certainly feel the benefit. I think the most impoortant thing I have learned on this site si that a cure is very allusive if available at all. All we can do is try the different things to make us feel better.and not do damage as with Cortizone.

WANDA on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008208)

I could not live with my Birks, i bought a pr of $130 Mephisto and they're no way the shoe a birk is. You defineatly have to break in your birks and let them mold to your feet. I love myBIRKS

Bea on 6/27/99 at 00:00 (008245)

I have already posted on this but don't see my message. I love my Birks but they are not a cure, just make my feet feel better. As I stated before I think the arch is the key. Those with exceptionally high arches don't seem to do so well but those of us with flat feet can certainly feel the benefit. I think the most impoortant thing I have learned on this site si that a cure is very allusive if available at all. All we can do is try the different things to make us feel better.and not do damage as with Cortizone.