Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

T: Kris

Posted by Lee on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008203)

Give the Piroxicam cream a try. It really helped alot. Took most of the pain away in my heel. Unfortunately, I now have pain in my arch, but I think thats from either walking in sand for the last week or overcompensating for the pain in my heel. Ask Wanda on board, she tried it and I think it helped her too.

Re: T: Kris

WANDA on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008207)

Hey Lee whats up!!!! I am still using the cream and it still is working,now my lower back is hurting so bad it feel like i have picked up something real heavy, i tell you its one thing after the other. Bought some new birks and they are so cute that store , see post yesterday 6-25 about new store here in cordova tenn. They even had some that had alot of cool summer colors I was very impressed.Are you still using the cream.

Re: T: Kris

WANDA on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008207)

Hey Lee whats up!!!! I am still using the cream and it still is working,now my lower back is hurting so bad it feel like i have picked up something real heavy, i tell you its one thing after the other. Bought some new birks and they are so cute that store , see post yesterday 6-25 about new store here in cordova tenn. They even had some that had alot of cool summer colors I was very impressed.Are you still using the cream.