Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Love my Birks

Posted by Maura on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008222)

The Birkenstocks give me great relief and seem to provide good support for my arches. Interestingly, when I was most recently at my local Birkenstock store there were 3 other women present who suffered from PF. One woman was a long-time Birkenstock wearer (like myself), one woman had been told by her podiatrist to go out and buy some Birks, and another had been told by her pod. specifically to AVOID Birks, but since she found them comfortable she was ignoring his advice!

Re: Love my Birks

Robin on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008195)

I wear Birks exclusively, have since January. I have 5 pairs. When I was younger I had a very high arch; it is falling with age, and the Birk arch support is perfect for me. In fact, I have a closet full of shoes (including good athletic shoes) I don't wear. Just Birks. They have improved my PF about 40-50%.

Re: Love my Birks

Robin on 6/26/99 at 00:00 (008195)

I wear Birks exclusively, have since January. I have 5 pairs. When I was younger I had a very high arch; it is falling with age, and the Birk arch support is perfect for me. In fact, I have a closet full of shoes (including good athletic shoes) I don't wear. Just Birks. They have improved my PF about 40-50%.