Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

try these shoes

Posted by PENNY IN TENNESSEE on 6/28/99 at 00:00 (008323)

i just purchased a pair of ANYWEAR shoes they are comfortable and they seem to take the shock out of walking and standing for long periods of time they are clog like and they are made of a stiff plastic like material they are wide at the top for wider feet and are kind of spongt not hard soled bottom shoes SEE NEED HELP in lower messages for more testamonial luck to all penny

Re: try these shoes

Alicia on 6/30/99 at 00:00 (008380)

Penny, I would love to try these shoes out. Could you please email me where you purchased them? I too live in TN. Thanks!

To Alicia From Penny in Tennessee on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008507)

Alicia, You can purchase these from a beautician supply sales person. They are also in the nurses uniform catalogue the information number thst you can call is 1-888-541-4600 it id in Seattle Washington and they can tell you where you can buy them. Where in Tennessee do you live? I really think you will like them Thenks Penny

Alicia on 6/30/99 at 00:00 (008380)

Penny, I would love to try these shoes out. Could you please email me where you purchased them? I too live in TN. Thanks!

To Alicia From Penny in Tennessee on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008507)

Alicia, You can purchase these from a beautician supply sales person. They are also in the nurses uniform catalogue the information number thst you can call is 1-888-541-4600 it id in Seattle Washington and they can tell you where you can buy them. Where in Tennessee do you live? I really think you will like them Thenks Penny