Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Why I'm sure

Posted by Gordon on 6/29/99 at 00:00 (008347)

OK
I have not done formal research, but I have been to many, many doctors, mayo clinic, etc. and observed what many people and doctors have said on the various internet sites including the Candida sites.

The answers I have gotten from the general medical community indicate to me that they don't understand why some people are prone to carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, fibrmyalgia etc.other than it is some sort or arthritic thing.

THe common theme for chronic sufferes matches the sypmtoms for Candida overgrowth or some other intestinal disorder.

The increasing population of sufferers of these types of disorders (carpal tunnel, etc.) is explained better by this theory than any other. I really don't buy the idea that carapal tunnel (for example) is the result of more people on computers. Of course, the computer is the mechanical stress cuplrit that brings out the problem, but people have been using typwriters, and working on repetative strain assembly line machines for a long long time, and it isn't until recently that problems of this sort have been so prevelant. Most of us 50 and younger grew up in the age of antibiotics, high sugar carb diets, etc. and all the things that lead to a Candida type problem.

When I was a young teenager I worked in a huge bakery where they had many older people working on assembly lines. They had worked this same bakery all their lives doing the same thing. Now days peole work on a computer for 3-4 years and get carpal tunnel, fibro, and extreme depression etc.

I'm a patient of a nutrionalist who has done a lot of research and he is the first doctor who seems to really have a deep sincere desire to help solve this without trying to make a buck. He has spent a lot of time working with me and has charged me hardly anything. His motivation is not money. He has had a similar problem and that's how he got into this.

I'm an engineer and often troubleshoot system problems. In order to solve them I try to look for statistical trends before I go for the details. The trends that indicate this is a good possible solution are there.

I'm willing to be take the chance that I'm wrong, but I think it's a bigger risk not to try a theory and go for it. I'm doing a lot better now than I was a year ago when all I did was listen to traditional doctors.

Gordon