Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just got out of shower

Posted by Jill on 7/03/99 at 00:00 (008475)

I just got out of the shower after reading messages on board. When my computer beeped. (Mom was online) I went to answer but stoped to put clogs (Anna-Tech) on.

Thinking how silly it was running around no clothes just shoes. I wonder if any of you have found yourselfs in funny situations because of pf.

Would be fun to share lighter stories. This board is so helpful but depressing.

Think about it how sexy can we be in our night splints? :-)
Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves right?

Re: Just got out of shower

Wendy on 7/05/99 at 00:00 (008531)

You crack me up. Just last week I was commenting to a co-worker that the shirt I was wearing cost $5.00 (second hand) my jeans cost $4.50 (also second hand) - but my feet were sporting approximately $500.00 worth of goods ($110 for new balance shoes and almost $400 for orthotics.) Guess it goes to show where our priorities are.

Patty on 7/08/99 at 00:00 (008571)

How sexy can we be in our nightsplints? Try having sex with your shoes on. I wear my shoes and custom orthotics all the time, only take them off to change into 'shower shoes' so I can keep my good shoes going longer. It is funny to run around naked except for shoes, the price we pay for a reduction in pain, but I would pay almost anything to be able to go to bed barefoot, some people just don't know how easy they have it.

Wendy on 7/05/99 at 00:00 (008531)

You crack me up. Just last week I was commenting to a co-worker that the shirt I was wearing cost $5.00 (second hand) my jeans cost $4.50 (also second hand) - but my feet were sporting approximately $500.00 worth of goods ($110 for new balance shoes and almost $400 for orthotics.) Guess it goes to show where our priorities are.

Patty on 7/08/99 at 00:00 (008571)

How sexy can we be in our nightsplints? Try having sex with your shoes on. I wear my shoes and custom orthotics all the time, only take them off to change into 'shower shoes' so I can keep my good shoes going longer. It is funny to run around naked except for shoes, the price we pay for a reduction in pain, but I would pay almost anything to be able to go to bed barefoot, some people just don't know how easy they have it.