Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott - is it just me

Posted by Nancy on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008495)

or do others have problems reading this message board? I can read a couple, then I have to completely shut down because I get a message at the bottom of my screen that says Applet ActiveAds Stopped or Applet ActiveAds Running and I can't get other web sites - I get a blank screen and at the bottom it says document done. I was wondering if those ads up at the top are causing this to happen.

Re: Scott - is it just me

Bea on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008498)

I have recently noticed a problem also. My computer has frozen and some messages do not come on. The site seems very unstable of late.

wendy on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008499)

I was experiencing the same problem, I have to clear the cache (in Netscape: Edit: Preferences: Advanced: Cache), and then reboot. I emailed Scott as I think it is a problem with the ads on the site. E-mail him directly and I'll bet he fixes it!

Bea on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008498)

I have recently noticed a problem also. My computer has frozen and some messages do not come on. The site seems very unstable of late.

wendy on 7/04/99 at 00:00 (008499)

I was experiencing the same problem, I have to clear the cache (in Netscape: Edit: Preferences: Advanced: Cache), and then reboot. I emailed Scott as I think it is a problem with the ads on the site. E-mail him directly and I'll bet he fixes it!