Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

?BARB

Posted by KAREN on 7/08/99 at 00:00 (008575)

I'M JUST CURIOUS. WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND DOES THE WEATHER AFFECT YOUR PF.
THANKS,
KAREN

Re: ?BARB

Barb Lundeen on 7/09/99 at 00:00 (008590)

Hi Karen - I live in Redding CA - way up in the north part of the state - yes the weather can be a factor - right now we're having a nasty heat wave - dry heat up in the 100's - expected to get to 113 by Sunday - the heat makes my feet swell big time if I'm wearing sneakers with socks - I'm mostly ok in sandals or thongs - I try to make sure that thongs, etc., have at least a 1 1/4' heel cause flat thin soles are big trouble for me - I'm better off barefooted (but only for very short times) - Hope you like your Footflex as much as I like mine
Barb

Karen on 7/09/99 at 00:00 (008592)

Hi Barb,
I'm in St.Louis. I've always blamed all of my problems on my Dad for bringing me to the midwest from San Diego. I'm 54 now, I guess I should stop blaming him. I've always blamed him for cold weather aches and pains, hot humid aches and pains and spring allergies. He just laughs when I tell him this. It's nice to hear that all Ca. weather is not perfect!
I'm really looking forward to getting my footflex. Thank you again for the post.
Karen

Barb Lundeen on 7/09/99 at 00:00 (008590)

Hi Karen - I live in Redding CA - way up in the north part of the state - yes the weather can be a factor - right now we're having a nasty heat wave - dry heat up in the 100's - expected to get to 113 by Sunday - the heat makes my feet swell big time if I'm wearing sneakers with socks - I'm mostly ok in sandals or thongs - I try to make sure that thongs, etc., have at least a 1 1/4' heel cause flat thin soles are big trouble for me - I'm better off barefooted (but only for very short times) - Hope you like your Footflex as much as I like mine
Barb

Karen on 7/09/99 at 00:00 (008592)

Hi Barb,
I'm in St.Louis. I've always blamed all of my problems on my Dad for bringing me to the midwest from San Diego. I'm 54 now, I guess I should stop blaming him. I've always blamed him for cold weather aches and pains, hot humid aches and pains and spring allergies. He just laughs when I tell him this. It's nice to hear that all Ca. weather is not perfect!
I'm really looking forward to getting my footflex. Thank you again for the post.
Karen