Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Larry, again

Posted by Lee on 7/12/99 at 00:00 (008667)

Hey , Larry. I read some of your previous posts. I know exactly how you feel as does every one else on this board I'm sure. It seems like how can a little problem with you foot cripple your lifestyle. But it does. It can be VERY depressing, but it could be a health problem much worse. Keep trying all the different methods posted here, they really do help. And if you Dr. isn't helping, find another Dr. I'm on my 3rd, and pretty happy with him. I don't think Dr's really know how to cure PF. There's no definite treatment for everybody. They do what we are doing on this board, they just keep trying different things until your healed. I'm a hairstylist and I've had to work since I got PF.
It's been really really bad sometimes. I think if the first two Dr.s would have been a little more helpful and I would have found this board in the beginning my foot would already be cured. So don't give up, your in the right place for a cure.

Re: To: Larry, again

lee on 7/12/99 at 00:00 (008671)

thanks for the tips.

Re: To: Larry, again

lee on 7/12/99 at 00:00 (008671)

thanks for the tips.