Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Message for Dr. Simon in Alberta

Posted by Mohez on 7/12/99 at 00:00 (008674)

Doc

I have seen Dr. Galea on a few occasions and have determined that my Plantar
Fascia is between 4 -5 mm thick, and I do not have tarsal tunnel syndrome. I have
done the Dornier treatments with Dr. Ogilvy-Harris and did not get good results. I
have tried everything including night splints which I still use ( they help with pain
in the morning). Should I go for the Ossatron treatments and have they helped you
since you had them. Please respond with your advice/experiences, I am about at my wits
end and have cancelled EPF surgery twice after reading about the ossatron treatments.

Mohez

Re: Message for Dr. Simon in Alberta

ossatron on 7/13/99 at 00:00 (008678)

Mohez,

My name is John Warlick, and I am one of the founders of Healthtronics, the distributor for the ossatron. I have the following proposal. I shall meet with Dr. Galea this wednesday; if he says that you are a good case, we will arrange to pay for your treatment in Toronto. All we ask is that you keep the group informed as to your progress. My only concern is that your swelling is minimal and Dr. Galea has ruled out treating patients with insignificant swelling. My phone number is 800-464-3795. Call me if we can be of service.

Re: Message for John from ossatron

Mary Ann on 7/13/99 at 00:00 (008682)

What is the criteria for a person getting the treatment? Thanks

Re: Message for Dr. Simon in Alberta

ossatron on 7/13/99 at 00:00 (008678)

Mohez,

My name is John Warlick, and I am one of the founders of Healthtronics, the distributor for the ossatron. I have the following proposal. I shall meet with Dr. Galea this wednesday; if he says that you are a good case, we will arrange to pay for your treatment in Toronto. All we ask is that you keep the group informed as to your progress. My only concern is that your swelling is minimal and Dr. Galea has ruled out treating patients with insignificant swelling. My phone number is 800-464-3795. Call me if we can be of service.

Re: Message for John from ossatron

Mary Ann on 7/13/99 at 00:00 (008682)

What is the criteria for a person getting the treatment? Thanks