Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Flex Foot, Bah

Posted by Bea on 7/14/99 at 00:00 (008714)

I just received the Flex Foot Stretching Device and it is a rip off and of no use at all. I am going to return it and I don't have time to find the original post about it but will try later. In the meantime my advice to anyone contemplating buying it, don't bother

Re: Flex Foot, Bah

Barb Lundeen on 7/15/99 at 00:00 (008724)

Bea - I'm really sorry it didn't seem to do you any good but I swear by it - It has helped me totally!!! - Just goes to show that everyone on this board is helped differently - I know the equipment doesn't look like much but if you use it EXACTLY like the phamplet tells you to, it really does help (it did me anyway)- its not an instant cure but some people will find improvement even in just a week. Hope you gave it a little time.
Barb
PS - I have no interest in Foot Flex other than someone said it might help, I bought it, and it DID help.

Bea on 7/15/99 at 00:00 (008731)

Hi Barb- Thanks for your input. I just looked at it and made a snap judgement. I will definately give it my close attentionand some time.

Barb Lundeen on 7/15/99 at 00:00 (008724)

Bea - I'm really sorry it didn't seem to do you any good but I swear by it - It has helped me totally!!! - Just goes to show that everyone on this board is helped differently - I know the equipment doesn't look like much but if you use it EXACTLY like the phamplet tells you to, it really does help (it did me anyway)- its not an instant cure but some people will find improvement even in just a week. Hope you gave it a little time.
Barb
PS - I have no interest in Foot Flex other than someone said it might help, I bought it, and it DID help.

Bea on 7/15/99 at 00:00 (008731)

Hi Barb- Thanks for your input. I just looked at it and made a snap judgement. I will definately give it my close attentionand some time.