Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: business smart shoes

Posted by Lee on 7/18/99 at 00:00 (008800)

Try Mephistos, Very $$$, but they feel good and look cute too! I've worn mine all week and have had about 5 compliments ' What cute sandals' If you can't find them at a local store they sell them in this months Nordstoms catalog.

JillR on 7/19/99 at 00:00 (008859)

I bought a pair of Mephistos and love them. I even wore them to a fancy wedding and no one looked twice.

My PF started when I was working in an office. My doc ordered me into running shoes with orthotics. I just wore them with dresses and if anyone asked me about them or commented I just told them it was doctors orders. At first I joked that I forgot my shoes and had my commuting shoes on, but after a week, no one bought it anymore.

I also wore some SAS shoes with my orthotics. They seemed to work. Ugly, but heck, my feet didn't hurt.

JillR

JillR on 7/19/99 at 00:00 (008859)

I bought a pair of Mephistos and love them. I even wore them to a fancy wedding and no one looked twice.

My PF started when I was working in an office. My doc ordered me into running shoes with orthotics. I just wore them with dresses and if anyone asked me about them or commented I just told them it was doctors orders. At first I joked that I forgot my shoes and had my commuting shoes on, but after a week, no one bought it anymore.

I also wore some SAS shoes with my orthotics. They seemed to work. Ugly, but heck, my feet didn't hurt.

JillR