Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Silica 200 & Vitamin Store

Posted by Lee on 7/24/99 at 00:00 (009002)

Thanks for the post abourt Silica 200. A sales person at a local vitamin store told me I could find it thru a homeopathic healer. But while I was there I mentioned I had been depressed because of my heel spur, cystic breasts, fibroids, back pain, etc etc. Well I got into a lengthy discussion with her regarding a book by John Lee. Long story about his theory on pre & post menopausal symtoms. But my point is everything happens for a reasosn and while I was looking for the Silica 200 I got all this great information on how to help me with my other problems. The sales person, who seemed to be quite knowledgeable made me feel really hopeful. She also said the Silica was probably a good idea for my foot, at least worth a try. Homeopathic medicines can not hurt you. What you body doesn't need it just passes on. If these other problems I have start to improve, then this message board will truly be a blessing. I've always heard that everything you need in life is only four people away. Well think how many people we connect with here. I feel really positive about all this new information. Thanks everybody.

Re: Silica 200 & Vitamin Store

Herma on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009018)

Lee, you mention a book by John Lee about pre and post menopausal symptoms. What is the name of the book? I have perimenopausal symptoms in addition to PF in my left foot and would be interested in knowing more about the book. By the way, I came across another message board you might be interested in at http://members.aol.com/menochat . It has great information on menopause and, just like this message board, helps you feel like you are not alone. By the way, a physician named Dr. John provides feedback on the message board -- wonder if there is any connection to the author of this book?

Lee on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009020)

Thank you for the info. regarding the other message board, I'll be sure to check it out, especially Dr. John. The book is called 'what your dr. may not tell you about premenopause' and theres a second book about menopause but I don't know the name of that one. It seems like after I turned 40 my whole body started to fall apart. My heel spur was just about the last straw. I think it's been the worst because if you can't walk or stand it cripples your lifestyle. I know compared to other major illnessed it's minor, but it's that daily constant pain that gets to you.

WANDA on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009038)

LEE I have cystic fibroid breast too and my dr (a woman) put me on when it flares up 800mg of vit. E and get off all cafine, I mean all cafine start doing all decafe stuff and I promise you will see a differnce, the vit e is not going to hurt you just help, do it as soon as possible and wear a good support bra.

Herma on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009018)

Lee, you mention a book by John Lee about pre and post menopausal symptoms. What is the name of the book? I have perimenopausal symptoms in addition to PF in my left foot and would be interested in knowing more about the book. By the way, I came across another message board you might be interested in at http://members.aol.com/menochat . It has great information on menopause and, just like this message board, helps you feel like you are not alone. By the way, a physician named Dr. John provides feedback on the message board -- wonder if there is any connection to the author of this book?

Lee on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009020)

Thank you for the info. regarding the other message board, I'll be sure to check it out, especially Dr. John. The book is called 'what your dr. may not tell you about premenopause' and theres a second book about menopause but I don't know the name of that one. It seems like after I turned 40 my whole body started to fall apart. My heel spur was just about the last straw. I think it's been the worst because if you can't walk or stand it cripples your lifestyle. I know compared to other major illnessed it's minor, but it's that daily constant pain that gets to you.

WANDA on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009038)

LEE I have cystic fibroid breast too and my dr (a woman) put me on when it flares up 800mg of vit. E and get off all cafine, I mean all cafine start doing all decafe stuff and I promise you will see a differnce, the vit e is not going to hurt you just help, do it as soon as possible and wear a good support bra.