Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Scott re: magnets

Posted by Lee on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009022)

I've got magnet insoles but have not been able to wear them because I have to wear my orthodics in my shoes. Will magnets work thru my plastic insoles? Or maybe I could tape them like you mentioned in you previous post. I'm almost pain free and really hoping something will take this last bit of pain away.

Re: To: Scott re: magnets

Scott on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009023)

Magnet strength decreases rapidly with distance away. They need to be right on the skin.

WANDA on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009037)

I bought the nikkon magnets from a dealer and paid $77 for a pr of inserts which i thought was outrageous , but when your searching for anything to help money is the last thing you are thinking of. They worked for a little while or maybe i wanted them to so bad they did. But now they dont. But I have one for my lower back, and it works good same kind from nikken, I think next thing I try will be a copper anklet, I was always told to stay away from a magnet if it wasnt a bipolar magnet, and the ones sold at walmart etc was joke, but i guess its who you talk to, I dont use them any more.

Scott on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009023)

Magnet strength decreases rapidly with distance away. They need to be right on the skin.

WANDA on 7/25/99 at 00:00 (009037)

I bought the nikkon magnets from a dealer and paid $77 for a pr of inserts which i thought was outrageous , but when your searching for anything to help money is the last thing you are thinking of. They worked for a little while or maybe i wanted them to so bad they did. But now they dont. But I have one for my lower back, and it works good same kind from nikken, I think next thing I try will be a copper anklet, I was always told to stay away from a magnet if it wasnt a bipolar magnet, and the ones sold at walmart etc was joke, but i guess its who you talk to, I dont use them any more.