Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Copper bracelets help pain

Posted by Wendy on 7/26/99 at 00:00 (009070)

I was diagnosed with PF about 5 years ago. For about a year I was in a lot of pain and could not get out of bed in the morning without being in agonizing pain for the first hour or so. Then I discovered copper. I have been wearing a copper bracelet for the last 4 years and much of the pain it gone. I can jump out of bed in the morning and not feel pain. Several family and friends also wear copper and swear by it too. It is good for all aches and pains (so not only good for feet).

~Wendy

Re: Copper bracelets help pain

Barb Lundeen on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009082)

Wendy - Thanks for the info - I think I guessed right when I said that maybe my copper anklet was doing something good - haven't even really thought about my foot for the last few days during the day - I still have to be sure and do the morning stretch but that's it - and I've been doing a lot of running around too soooo - believe me, I'm not taking the anklet off for anything!!!

Re: Copper bracelets help pain

Barb Lundeen on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009082)

Wendy - Thanks for the info - I think I guessed right when I said that maybe my copper anklet was doing something good - haven't even really thought about my foot for the last few days during the day - I still have to be sure and do the morning stretch but that's it - and I've been doing a lot of running around too soooo - believe me, I'm not taking the anklet off for anything!!!