Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Triflora Gel

Posted by Geno on 7/26/99 at 00:00 (009072)

Before I start, just want you to know I have no ties with this company. I have had PF for over a year, have tried custom orthotics, and all the other helpfull treatments I have read about on this great site including casts, splints etc.etc.Went to a health food store and bought a homeopathic med, called Triflora Gell. I have been useing this product for a week now and thank God I have found something that really helps my pain. And the nice thing about it is you don't have to take anything internaly, just rub it into the painfull area. Just wanted to give fellow PF sufferers an option that may help. O, and please excuse my spelling!

Re: Triflora Gel

WANDA on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009131)

WHERE DOES ONE GET THIS AND THE COST OF IT

Geno on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009334)

You can find Triflora Gel in most good health food stores or go to the Infoseek search engine and punch up the name to order on line. It cost around 4 dollars for a 1 0z. tube. It's working very well for me. Good luck.

WANDA on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009131)

WHERE DOES ONE GET THIS AND THE COST OF IT

Geno on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009334)

You can find Triflora Gel in most good health food stores or go to the Infoseek search engine and punch up the name to order on line. It cost around 4 dollars for a 1 0z. tube. It's working very well for me. Good luck.