Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

cured

Posted by debbie on 7/26/99 at 00:00 (009079)

HI to all. I have received several emails that I have to go to the delphi web site to read and can't figure out how to do it. If anyone has any questions please email me directly. If fast ricky sees this please email me again, I lost your address. For all those who don't know who I am and heard my story, I tried everything, including surgery on one foot, and still couldn't walk. I was cured with acupuncture. I now do aerobics 3 times a week and jog. I have my life back thanks to my Dr.
good luck to all. Debbie

Re: cured

Raleigh on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009117)

Debbie- congratulations! How long did you have to have treatment? I made my appointment yesterday with an acupuncturist who is also an MD. Please send deatails- (email removed). Thanks!!!

iris on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009328)

Dear Debbie,
I have just received 7 acupuncture treatments. I felt that it was helping and because I was feeling better, I walked the aisles of BJ and the next day I was in terrible pain. How long might it take before I can do 'normal' activities again?
Thank you,
Iris

Raleigh on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009117)

Debbie- congratulations! How long did you have to have treatment? I made my appointment yesterday with an acupuncturist who is also an MD. Please send deatails- (email removed). Thanks!!!

iris on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009328)

Dear Debbie,
I have just received 7 acupuncture treatments. I felt that it was helping and because I was feeling better, I walked the aisles of BJ and the next day I was in terrible pain. How long might it take before I can do 'normal' activities again?
Thank you,
Iris