Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SORE HIPS????

Posted by barb on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009106)

Does anyone out there have sore hips when they go to bed at night!!!
I can't seem to get comfortable because my feet hurt, my legs(calves)
hurt and my hips hurt!!!! I feel like I'm going crazy because I can't sleep at night...

Re: SORE HIPS????

WANDA on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009126)

I TOO HAVE SORE HIPS OR LOWER BACK PAIN, AND IF I SET TO LONG MY BUTT HURT, ITS A NEVER ENDING STORY , GET ONE THING SORT OF EASY AND SOMETHING ELSE FLARES UP BUT ITS NOT UNCOMMON

Dan on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009129)

I haven't had a problem when sleeping but I do get a painful popping sensation when I get up from sitting. From what I learned from a physical therapist, the leg muscles become unbalanced from compensating when walking on the outer edges of the feet. The way to correct this is through stretching of the tight muscles and strengthening the weaker ones. The pain is usually caused by cartilage inflammation in the joints.

WANDA on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009126)

I TOO HAVE SORE HIPS OR LOWER BACK PAIN, AND IF I SET TO LONG MY BUTT HURT, ITS A NEVER ENDING STORY , GET ONE THING SORT OF EASY AND SOMETHING ELSE FLARES UP BUT ITS NOT UNCOMMON

Dan on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009129)

I haven't had a problem when sleeping but I do get a painful popping sensation when I get up from sitting. From what I learned from a physical therapist, the leg muscles become unbalanced from compensating when walking on the outer edges of the feet. The way to correct this is through stretching of the tight muscles and strengthening the weaker ones. The pain is usually caused by cartilage inflammation in the joints.