Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Acupuncture?

Posted by Raleigh on 7/27/99 at 00:00 (009118)

Debbie mentioned success with acupuncture. Has anyone else out there tried it?

Re: Acupuncture?

Michele P. on 7/28/99 at 00:00 (009150)

I have had 2 treatments of accupuncture so far in the last 1 1/2 weeks. In between each treatment I also get reflexology (accupressure massage). So I am getting one of each treatment weekly. So far I think it may be helping, but I am really not sure. I want to see results so bad that at this point i am not really sure if I am. For me, I think it will take a few more treatments to see if it is working. I will keep you posted. Good Luck !

Andrea on 7/30/99 at 00:00 (009289)

Yes I did acupunture for about 2 months. It didn't cure it but it helped reduce my pain tremendously. I went from about a 8-9 on the pain scale to a 3-4. It didn't happen overnight. It took probably 3-4 sessions before I noticed some improvement. But I was in such pain and emotionally I had no where else to turn as anti-inflammatories were no help with acute pain.

If you would like to discuss this more you can email me at (email removed)

Michele P. on 7/28/99 at 00:00 (009150)

I have had 2 treatments of accupuncture so far in the last 1 1/2 weeks. In between each treatment I also get reflexology (accupressure massage). So I am getting one of each treatment weekly. So far I think it may be helping, but I am really not sure. I want to see results so bad that at this point i am not really sure if I am. For me, I think it will take a few more treatments to see if it is working. I will keep you posted. Good Luck !

Andrea on 7/30/99 at 00:00 (009289)

Yes I did acupunture for about 2 months. It didn't cure it but it helped reduce my pain tremendously. I went from about a 8-9 on the pain scale to a 3-4. It didn't happen overnight. It took probably 3-4 sessions before I noticed some improvement. But I was in such pain and emotionally I had no where else to turn as anti-inflammatories were no help with acute pain.

If you would like to discuss this more you can email me at (email removed)