Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot Roller

Posted by Lee on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009206)

I bought a foot roller $3.00 at Mervyns. Also saw it a Linens n' Things and Bath store in mall. It has wood ridges in it and its shaped like a old fashioned coke bottle but with both ends small. I roll my foot while sitting or if I've been standing for awhile at work and my arch starts to ache a little. It feels good and gives me instant relief and it was cheap. My foot is 90% better for about a month now. So I'm really working on preventative maintenance and getting rid of that last bit of ache. The things that have made the most difference in the last month were Piroxicam cream, Atkins Diet and with that came weight loss, mephisto sandals.

Re: Foot Roller

wendy2 on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009207)

If you don't have an actual foot roller you can also use a frozen can of juice, same idea and you're icing a bit at the same time.

Kathy on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009210)

I keep a plastic bottle filled with water in my freezer. Whenever I need to roll and ice - it's ready! No muss or fuss, just stick it back in the freezer until next time.

Bea on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009227)

A lot of peoples on the board have had a lot of success with a frozen coke bottle. Even cheaper than your roller.

wendy2 on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009207)

If you don't have an actual foot roller you can also use a frozen can of juice, same idea and you're icing a bit at the same time.

Kathy on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009210)

I keep a plastic bottle filled with water in my freezer. Whenever I need to roll and ice - it's ready! No muss or fuss, just stick it back in the freezer until next time.

Bea on 7/29/99 at 00:00 (009227)

A lot of peoples on the board have had a lot of success with a frozen coke bottle. Even cheaper than your roller.