Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Response to magnets for pain relief

Posted by Adam Zinn on 7/30/99 at 00:00 (009301)

The toll free number for the FeelGood Catalog is 1-800-997-6789. Do magnets work? The majority of the studies indicate they do help to relieve pain. About 90% of our customer find success with magnetic therapy for pain relief. The FeelGood Catalog backs all catalog products with a unconditional 90 day money back guarantee, so you can test the products at no risk.

Re: Response to magnets for pain relief

Jenn on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009358)

I tried the magnetic inserts(I paid $60 for them) and I tried taping little magnetic discs on my heels. I had no relief. In fact, they did not do a thing for me. But that is my experience.

Paul on 8/04/99 at 06:28 (009446)

Not all magnets are created equal. Insoles bought in stores or from Catalogues do not offer 100% magnetic coverage. Most of these devices, one will find, have small single pole magnets placed in certain spots. Under the ball of the foot, arch, heel, etc. And they are not patented. Usually a 90 day guarantee means nothing. When you pay $20 for something and it does not work 90% of people usually don't bother with the return policy. They end chucking them in the garbage. It's not worth the hassel and that is what 'me too' companies count on.

Paul on 8/05/99 at 06:36 (009473)

How long did you use them for? How long have you had PF? Some people get immediate relief others take a while and other even longer. The rule of thumb is to allow 1 month for every year you've had the problem.

Jenn on 8/07/99 at 11:54 (009537)

I have had PF for 3 years and tried them for 4 months.

Jenn on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009358)

I tried the magnetic inserts(I paid $60 for them) and I tried taping little magnetic discs on my heels. I had no relief. In fact, they did not do a thing for me. But that is my experience.

Paul on 8/04/99 at 06:28 (009446)

Not all magnets are created equal. Insoles bought in stores or from Catalogues do not offer 100% magnetic coverage. Most of these devices, one will find, have small single pole magnets placed in certain spots. Under the ball of the foot, arch, heel, etc. And they are not patented. Usually a 90 day guarantee means nothing. When you pay $20 for something and it does not work 90% of people usually don't bother with the return policy. They end chucking them in the garbage. It's not worth the hassel and that is what 'me too' companies count on.

Paul on 8/05/99 at 06:36 (009473)

How long did you use them for? How long have you had PF? Some people get immediate relief others take a while and other even longer. The rule of thumb is to allow 1 month for every year you've had the problem.

Jenn on 8/07/99 at 11:54 (009537)

I have had PF for 3 years and tried them for 4 months.