Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

After 1 week using the Foot Flex consistently

Posted by Beth on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009332)

I have been using the Foot Flex everyday at least 3 times to stretch both legs. My muscles seem to be responding and are not as tight. I still have heel pain so will be continuing indefinitely to use this device. I recently started toe lifts before the stretches to strengthen the muscles. Anybody else notice more flexability in their legs from the Foot Flex?

Beth

Re: After 1 week using the Foot Flex consistently

Wendy on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009333)

I have used the FootFlex for about six weeks. I added the 'stairstep' stretch to the routine and upped the time to 5 min. on each two weeks ago. I think the increased time in stretch combined with the night splint is producing good results. I hesitate to say the pain is gone, but it sure is better and now that I added orthotics (yesterday), I am really hopeful to have this under control.

Barb Lundeen on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009343)

You know it!!! - I will never go anywhere without it - When my heel starts acting up I just run in and stretch per instructions and it honestly makes a difference immediately!!

Debbie on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009350)

Where can you get the Foot Flex?

Beth on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009351)

Debbie,

Look on the homepage of this site for a link. It's under a new stretching device.

Beth

Wendy on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009333)

I have used the FootFlex for about six weeks. I added the 'stairstep' stretch to the routine and upped the time to 5 min. on each two weeks ago. I think the increased time in stretch combined with the night splint is producing good results. I hesitate to say the pain is gone, but it sure is better and now that I added orthotics (yesterday), I am really hopeful to have this under control.

Barb Lundeen on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009343)

You know it!!! - I will never go anywhere without it - When my heel starts acting up I just run in and stretch per instructions and it honestly makes a difference immediately!!

Debbie on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009350)

Where can you get the Foot Flex?

Beth on 8/01/99 at 00:00 (009351)

Debbie,

Look on the homepage of this site for a link. It's under a new stretching device.

Beth