Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at 'The Institute of Sports Medicine'

Posted by Jenn on 8/03/99 at 13:53 (009428)

Just an update...

Today is Tuesday August 3. The pain today is just as bad as it used to be before I had the procedure. It has been a little over 2 weeks since the procedure.

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at 'The Institute of Sports Medicine'

WANDA on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009344)

HEY JENN, I AM SO PROUD FOR YOU, JUST KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THAT ITS OK AND YOU DID DO THE RIGHT THING. NEVER LOOK BACKWARDS I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE AND YOU WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO GO ON AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP OF THE HILL JUST LET US ALL KNOW WHATS UP THERE, ITS A HORRIBLE THOUGHT TO THINK YOU HAD THE CURSE FOR 3 YRS. I HAVE HAD IT SINCE SEPT OF 98.I AM SOME BETTER HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD ONES BUT PRAY SOMETHING WILL COME ALONG ALITTLE BETTER THAN ALL THE STUFF WE ALL DO ON HERE. I'LL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR HEALING, FOR MIRCALES STILL DO HAPPEN JUST BELIEVE. GOD BLESS

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at 'The Institute of Sports Medicine'

Janet on 8/04/99 at 08:56 (009448)

No offense, but why do you shout (all caps) in your emails? It's difficult to read.

Wanda on 8/04/99 at 20:06 (009463)

To tell the truth didnt realize I was doing it,I'm not the best typist in the world and by doing that I didnt make so many mistakes ,no offense taken I am not a internet junkie just click on here and thats all I have time for so dont know all the language that comes with being on line all the time sorry.

WANDA on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009344)

HEY JENN, I AM SO PROUD FOR YOU, JUST KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THAT ITS OK AND YOU DID DO THE RIGHT THING. NEVER LOOK BACKWARDS I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE AND YOU WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO GO ON AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP OF THE HILL JUST LET US ALL KNOW WHATS UP THERE, ITS A HORRIBLE THOUGHT TO THINK YOU HAD THE CURSE FOR 3 YRS. I HAVE HAD IT SINCE SEPT OF 98.I AM SOME BETTER HAVE GOOD DAYS AND BAD ONES BUT PRAY SOMETHING WILL COME ALONG ALITTLE BETTER THAN ALL THE STUFF WE ALL DO ON HERE. I'LL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR HEALING, FOR MIRCALES STILL DO HAPPEN JUST BELIEVE. GOD BLESS

Janet on 8/04/99 at 08:56 (009448)

No offense, but why do you shout (all caps) in your emails? It's difficult to read.

Wanda on 8/04/99 at 20:06 (009463)

To tell the truth didnt realize I was doing it,I'm not the best typist in the world and by doing that I didnt make so many mistakes ,no offense taken I am not a internet junkie just click on here and thats all I have time for so dont know all the language that comes with being on line all the time sorry.