Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Success after 15 months - Thank You Scott

Posted by Brad on 8/05/99 at 20:13 (009493)

Today I bought a pair of New Balance 878 which is the the replacement of the 877 you mentioned. I read your story and two days later read about it in the September 1999 issue of Runner's World. It gets a thumbs up as a cushioned shoe.

Brad in Indiana

Re: Success after 15 months - Thank You Scott

laurie on 7/30/99 at 00:00 (009277)

John,

What more can be said, but a thank you to you, for sharing your successes with us. I appreciate it & wish you healthy feet always. I hesitate to say it cuz every time i do, i regress, but -- i think my feet are getting better too! Best of continued healing to you.

And Scott, of course, without this board, I too would be flopping aimlessly. Kudos to you for your good work.

Heal UP,
laurie

Beth on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009330)

John,

I hope you have continued success in managing your feet! I wish now that the chiropractor I tried had done massaging instead of adjustments. Thanks for the encouragement...keeps me trying!

Beth

laurie on 7/30/99 at 00:00 (009277)

John,

What more can be said, but a thank you to you, for sharing your successes with us. I appreciate it & wish you healthy feet always. I hesitate to say it cuz every time i do, i regress, but -- i think my feet are getting better too! Best of continued healing to you.

And Scott, of course, without this board, I too would be flopping aimlessly. Kudos to you for your good work.

Heal UP,
laurie

Beth on 7/31/99 at 00:00 (009330)

John,

I hope you have continued success in managing your feet! I wish now that the chiropractor I tried had done massaging instead of adjustments. Thanks for the encouragement...keeps me trying!

Beth