Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Sarah

Posted by Lee on 8/07/99 at 08:52 (009527)

Has the piroxicam cream helped you at all?

Re: To: Sarah

Sarah on 8/07/99 at 09:53 (009530)

I go to see my doc in two weeks so i haven't seen him to ask for it. When I was there several weeks ago I only worked with the orthodic technician. Amazingly, the adjustment has helped my heels feel better. I get some minor relief from the ibuprofen cream. I am hoping that he will be willing to prescribe it because the nurse technician said that she has known of him prescribing the oral form (feldene) for relief. I also am taking the pancreatin supplements which I think are helping as well. Moreover, I found these shoes called Naots which have been extreemely comfortable and I can wear them without orthodics.

All in all, my feet are feeling pretty good. I just want the cream for days when I have over done it like played tennis or gone on a field trip with my students ect...

Thanks for you concern. I hope all is well with you.

Sarah

Re: To: Sarah

Sarah on 8/07/99 at 09:53 (009530)

I go to see my doc in two weeks so i haven't seen him to ask for it. When I was there several weeks ago I only worked with the orthodic technician. Amazingly, the adjustment has helped my heels feel better. I get some minor relief from the ibuprofen cream. I am hoping that he will be willing to prescribe it because the nurse technician said that she has known of him prescribing the oral form (feldene) for relief. I also am taking the pancreatin supplements which I think are helping as well. Moreover, I found these shoes called Naots which have been extreemely comfortable and I can wear them without orthodics.

All in all, my feet are feeling pretty good. I just want the cream for days when I have over done it like played tennis or gone on a field trip with my students ect...

Thanks for you concern. I hope all is well with you.

Sarah