Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Any Comments on the Ibuprophen Cream?

Posted by Kimbe on 8/07/99 at 22:27 (009550)

Hi again,

Has anyone out there had any positive or negative results with the Ibuprophen Cream available through this site?

Thanks, Kimbe

Re: Any Comments on the Ibuprophen Cream?

Bea on 8/08/99 at 00:29 (009561)

I have found it helpful. Very soothing & does help with the pain.But not a CURE.

Laura on 8/08/99 at 21:54 (009581)

I got mine late last week, but only used it once, so I can't say if it worked or not. I'm going to try to get used to applying it regularly this week.

Also, I'm going to ask a German friend of mine to translate the instruction sheet and the box. I'll post the translation as soon as I get it.

JaneK on 8/09/99 at 06:37 (009586)

I spoke with both my podiatrist and rheumatologist and both agreed that ibuprofen and piroxicam can not be absorbed through the skin barrier to provide an anti-inflammatory response to aid in healing; the analgesic effect may be helpful but that's all.

Bea on 8/08/99 at 00:29 (009561)

I have found it helpful. Very soothing & does help with the pain.But not a CURE.

Laura on 8/08/99 at 21:54 (009581)

I got mine late last week, but only used it once, so I can't say if it worked or not. I'm going to try to get used to applying it regularly this week.

Also, I'm going to ask a German friend of mine to translate the instruction sheet and the box. I'll post the translation as soon as I get it.

JaneK on 8/09/99 at 06:37 (009586)

I spoke with both my podiatrist and rheumatologist and both agreed that ibuprofen and piroxicam can not be absorbed through the skin barrier to provide an anti-inflammatory response to aid in healing; the analgesic effect may be helpful but that's all.