Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Your PF symptoms sound just like mine now---

Posted by Carol E. on 8/09/99 at 11:50 (009592)

no heel spur pain or tearing pain, but tightness in the arch--like it WILL tear if you step down on it and maybe throbbing if I've been on it too long during the day, although it is MUCH better since I have been on this diet. I don't know how you ever stand and cut hair all day long.

I'm glad you have found food items to help you stay on the diet. I live in a very small town and don't have access to Atkins products but I order a whey protein powder over the internet and also enjoy supplimenting the meat and cheese protein with protein shakes, the chocolate pancakes and etc. I LOVE how I feel on this diet---and I know what you mean about the pain being worse after you have cheated. Mine did the same thing but is feeling much better now that I'm back on the diet.

Re: Your PF symptoms sound just like mine now---

Lee on 8/09/99 at 12:52 (009595)

What does your Dr. say about the arch pain. Mine has very little to say about it. Says it will probably go away spontaneously . He said most people only have it temporay and then it goes away. In the mean time he says stretch ice and piroxicam. I just wondering what other Dr.s reccomend for treatment. Even though the pain is tolerable I really want to get rid of all of it. Thinking about endoscopic release surgery. I would of done it already but out of work for me is out of money too. No disability when your self employed. January is my slowest time and that is when I would do it. I'll wait til then and see if it gets any worse.

john on 8/10/99 at 10:06 (009609)

lee i have been waiting for my pf arch pain to go away 'spontaniously' for over 7 years.

Lee on 8/09/99 at 12:52 (009595)

What does your Dr. say about the arch pain. Mine has very little to say about it. Says it will probably go away spontaneously . He said most people only have it temporay and then it goes away. In the mean time he says stretch ice and piroxicam. I just wondering what other Dr.s reccomend for treatment. Even though the pain is tolerable I really want to get rid of all of it. Thinking about endoscopic release surgery. I would of done it already but out of work for me is out of money too. No disability when your self employed. January is my slowest time and that is when I would do it. I'll wait til then and see if it gets any worse.

john on 8/10/99 at 10:06 (009609)

lee i have been waiting for my pf arch pain to go away 'spontaniously' for over 7 years.