Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Julian Whitaker's Pain Relief

Posted by Wanda on 8/10/99 at 19:36 (009622)

Hello everyone just got a new book from Dr Whitaker and it was so very interesting he talk about a new type of pain relief with the magic ingredinent of nitrogen compounds call QUATERNARY AMINES. he states that if you have arthritis, joint or knee pain, creams based on these compounds will be a godsend for you. Has anyone tried this , I am going to get me some and see, you have to take a subscription to his mag. and he will send all these books to you about all these things that will help you. Scott do you know what I am talking about? Another good anti-inflammatorie is shark catrilage, of course he dont tell you how much until you order his books but I am going to do that you know like reaching for another hopeful star, anything to try to get rid of this curse.

Re: Dr. Julian Whitaker's Pain Relief

Andrea on 8/11/99 at 11:51 (009635)

Interesting. But be warned. I had a friend who took the shark cartilege route for back pain and she ended up burping up, yes burping, the taste and smell of fish. It was so bad that she gave up on it. She didn't notice any relief but that could of been because she had to give up on it to soon.

Robin on 8/11/99 at 17:58 (009642)

Wanda, before you spend a lot of money with some guy whose 'Dr.' is probably not an MD, DO, PhD or even a DVM -- consider taking Bromelain for inflamation. I just started in July -- expecting that it would take about two months to kick in-- but I am already seeing a difference. The pain isn't gone, but the inflamation is definitely relieved somewhat and the pain has been reduced. The benefit is real enough and decent enough that I'm not going to stop.

As a person who has PF in both feet, arthritis in my hands and feet and a charming ripped ligament in my knee -- let me assure you that there ARE no 'magic' compounds, contrary to what this Whitaker jamoche is pandering. And if there were, believe me -- they would not be available from only one avenue, that being some greedy little bugger who makes you subscribe to magazines and buy books before he will tell you what they are. A bona fide doctor, would write a prescription.The arthritis world is full of doctors, scientists and researchers who work 24 hours a day trying to find relief for joint and connective tissue disorders. Believe me -- no magic compound exists. And skark cartilege definitely isn't it. I thinkthe only thing your pal Julian is selling is snake oil. You might be better trying a $20 bottle of Bromelain from the Vitamin Shoppe.

Wanda on 8/11/99 at 18:59 (009646)

Thanks for the feedback, I have tried Bromelian, it didnt do me any good, if not wrong Dr Whitaker is a real Md. and the stuff he is talking about is some kind of cream that you rub on. He sends out a newsletter every month and will send you 14 reports about all kind of things that you can do to Dr yourself. He will refund money if not pleased, I will be trying some of the things, what can it hurt I reach for anything that might help my feet. Scott havent you talked about Dr Whitaker before? or could have been to me over the phone.Dr Whitaker served his internship at Grady Hospital in ATlanta, and a graduate of Emory Hospital also in Atlanta which is one of the best hospitals in the southeast. Here is a toll free no if anyone would like to get a catalog, I guess they will send you one. 1-800-539-8219 and maybe you can read what I did, but thanks for caring.

Andrea on 8/11/99 at 11:51 (009635)

Interesting. But be warned. I had a friend who took the shark cartilege route for back pain and she ended up burping up, yes burping, the taste and smell of fish. It was so bad that she gave up on it. She didn't notice any relief but that could of been because she had to give up on it to soon.

Robin on 8/11/99 at 17:58 (009642)

Wanda, before you spend a lot of money with some guy whose 'Dr.' is probably not an MD, DO, PhD or even a DVM -- consider taking Bromelain for inflamation. I just started in July -- expecting that it would take about two months to kick in-- but I am already seeing a difference. The pain isn't gone, but the inflamation is definitely relieved somewhat and the pain has been reduced. The benefit is real enough and decent enough that I'm not going to stop.

As a person who has PF in both feet, arthritis in my hands and feet and a charming ripped ligament in my knee -- let me assure you that there ARE no 'magic' compounds, contrary to what this Whitaker jamoche is pandering. And if there were, believe me -- they would not be available from only one avenue, that being some greedy little bugger who makes you subscribe to magazines and buy books before he will tell you what they are. A bona fide doctor, would write a prescription.The arthritis world is full of doctors, scientists and researchers who work 24 hours a day trying to find relief for joint and connective tissue disorders. Believe me -- no magic compound exists. And skark cartilege definitely isn't it. I thinkthe only thing your pal Julian is selling is snake oil. You might be better trying a $20 bottle of Bromelain from the Vitamin Shoppe.

Wanda on 8/11/99 at 18:59 (009646)

Thanks for the feedback, I have tried Bromelian, it didnt do me any good, if not wrong Dr Whitaker is a real Md. and the stuff he is talking about is some kind of cream that you rub on. He sends out a newsletter every month and will send you 14 reports about all kind of things that you can do to Dr yourself. He will refund money if not pleased, I will be trying some of the things, what can it hurt I reach for anything that might help my feet. Scott havent you talked about Dr Whitaker before? or could have been to me over the phone.Dr Whitaker served his internship at Grady Hospital in ATlanta, and a graduate of Emory Hospital also in Atlanta which is one of the best hospitals in the southeast. Here is a toll free no if anyone would like to get a catalog, I guess they will send you one. 1-800-539-8219 and maybe you can read what I did, but thanks for caring.