Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heal spur is gone

Posted by Nancy on 8/13/99 at 20:29 (009722)

I have had problems with a heal spur on my left foot for over 4 years. Purchased shoes, creams, pads, two different orthics $800.00. Recently been in so much pain went to a Chinese herbalist (I've been going to him for colds/run down feeling etc). He gave me a bottle of pill (I'm to take 5 pills 3 times a day with a meal. Four days into the pills my foot felt better?? Six days I took out the orthics. I've been on the pills for 2 1/2 weeks (he says I have to stay on them for 2 months) going to see him tomorrow just for a check up. I've walked barefoot first time in years, get up out of bed with no pain & walk walk walk. Can't believe a pill took the pain away.....Its call ANTI-OSTEOPHYTE tablets..

Re: Heal spur is gone. Whats in the pill?

Sarah on 8/13/99 at 21:19 (009727)

Yeah, but what is in the pill? Does this have anything to do with what Gordon and Carol E . and some others are finding out about yeast in our systems? Could this pill counter act the effects of yeast and sugar in our diets? What did you herbalist tell you about them? I am always apprehensive to take something that I don't fully understand or know about.

Re: Heal spur is gone

Larry on 8/14/99 at 09:27 (009741)

I have been suffering heel pain for a long time.I have tried inserts,acupuncture,anti-inflamitoriy drugs,cortisone shots and have found various degrees of temporary success.I have never found any thing that will take the pain away. Usually it is a temporary fix at best. I would be interested in this chinese herbalist if the cure works i think i could find one in my area. Please advise

Dave on 8/15/99 at 07:18 (009770)

Where do we get these pills?

Larry from Raleigh on 8/15/99 at 08:43 (009771)

Tell me more about the pills. I would like to try them. I have been suffering for over 2 years. Let me know where to order them.

thanks

chateauv on 8/15/99 at 13:53 (009777)

What is the name of the pill and also where do you get it? How much does it cost and is it still working for you ?

Re: Heal spur is gone FOLLOWUP

NANCY on 8/15/99 at 19:48 (009783)

I started the pills on 7/18 I went to the herbalist and everything is still a go. I have to stay on then till 9/18 and the spur should be TOTALY gone according to him..I intend on going back to the podiatrist to check the xrays. The pills are only $8.95 for 250 pills and again called ANTI-OSTEOPHYTE obtained at my chinese herabilist..I keep everyone posted.

CrabbyAss2 on 8/16/99 at 10:29 (009795)

Did You get an x-ray to comfirm the heel spur is gone????

Nancy on 8/17/99 at 09:26 (009819)

Will go back after the two months are up on 9/18 and will re-post info.

Anne on 8/17/99 at 09:45 (009820)

Thanks for posting the message about the tablets. Can you get these pills in any Health Food stores or only through Chinese Herbalist doctors? I've been suffering for about 6 months now, keeps getting worse. Would love to find something that really works. I'm going to try acupuncture on 8/18.

NANCy on 8/18/99 at 21:10 (009873)

see if you have chinese herbalist in your area and ask if he/she has the pills...As I posted before everything is AOK and I'll go back to the professional after 9/18 the two months will be up...Only thing that has changed is that I love not being in pain....Nancy

Gary Kiefer, ND on 8/19/99 at 21:25 (009943)

Nancy,
What company makes that herbal combination? Where is the company?
I'd like to try some....

NANCY on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010014)

GOT it from my chinese herbalist here a pic of the box...

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic979.jpg

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic980.jpg

iris on 8/22/99 at 00:00 (010068)

has anyone been successful in downloading the pictures of the bottle?
if so, please inform me of the procedure to follow.
thank you, iris

Re: Heal spur is gone-Good Information

Paul on 8/29/99 at 00:00 (010318)

I was interested by the post that started this thread. I called around our area to various nutrition and herbal stores and no-one
had a clue. I lucked onto an acupunturist-chinese herbalist who also happens to be a surgeon and ob/gyn. Her husband is an
MD in internal medicine. She told me she had what I was looking for when I mentioned 'Anti-Osteophyte'. She said it was a
'strong bones joint pill'. 'Osteo'; 'strong bones' BINGO! I set up an appointment. She told me that foot pain was related to
kidney impurities and advised I get a kidney purifier as well. Here's the good news. Although I have been suffering PF for about
three years and have been using the herbal medicines only three days; I have experienced SUBSTANTIAL relief from pain.
I got as much information as I could. The 'strong bones' medication is labeled only in Chinese. She translated the label as
'Zhong Gou Joint Pill'. The kidney purifier is labeled in english as 'Du Huo Jisheng Wan'. Please post if you have good results.

Sarah on 8/13/99 at 21:19 (009727)

Yeah, but what is in the pill? Does this have anything to do with what Gordon and Carol E . and some others are finding out about yeast in our systems? Could this pill counter act the effects of yeast and sugar in our diets? What did you herbalist tell you about them? I am always apprehensive to take something that I don't fully understand or know about.

Larry on 8/14/99 at 09:27 (009741)

I have been suffering heel pain for a long time.I have tried inserts,acupuncture,anti-inflamitoriy drugs,cortisone shots and have found various degrees of temporary success.I have never found any thing that will take the pain away. Usually it is a temporary fix at best. I would be interested in this chinese herbalist if the cure works i think i could find one in my area. Please advise

Dave on 8/15/99 at 07:18 (009770)

Where do we get these pills?

Larry from Raleigh on 8/15/99 at 08:43 (009771)

Tell me more about the pills. I would like to try them. I have been suffering for over 2 years. Let me know where to order them.

thanks

chateauv on 8/15/99 at 13:53 (009777)

What is the name of the pill and also where do you get it? How much does it cost and is it still working for you ?

NANCY on 8/15/99 at 19:48 (009783)

I started the pills on 7/18 I went to the herbalist and everything is still a go. I have to stay on then till 9/18 and the spur should be TOTALY gone according to him..I intend on going back to the podiatrist to check the xrays. The pills are only $8.95 for 250 pills and again called ANTI-OSTEOPHYTE obtained at my chinese herabilist..I keep everyone posted.

CrabbyAss2 on 8/16/99 at 10:29 (009795)

Did You get an x-ray to comfirm the heel spur is gone????

Nancy on 8/17/99 at 09:26 (009819)

Will go back after the two months are up on 9/18 and will re-post info.

Anne on 8/17/99 at 09:45 (009820)

Thanks for posting the message about the tablets. Can you get these pills in any Health Food stores or only through Chinese Herbalist doctors? I've been suffering for about 6 months now, keeps getting worse. Would love to find something that really works. I'm going to try acupuncture on 8/18.

NANCy on 8/18/99 at 21:10 (009873)

see if you have chinese herbalist in your area and ask if he/she has the pills...As I posted before everything is AOK and I'll go back to the professional after 9/18 the two months will be up...Only thing that has changed is that I love not being in pain....Nancy

Gary Kiefer, ND on 8/19/99 at 21:25 (009943)

Nancy,
What company makes that herbal combination? Where is the company?
I'd like to try some....

NANCY on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010014)

GOT it from my chinese herbalist here a pic of the box...

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic979.jpg

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic980.jpg

iris on 8/22/99 at 00:00 (010068)

has anyone been successful in downloading the pictures of the bottle?
if so, please inform me of the procedure to follow.
thank you, iris

Re: Heal spur is gone-Good Information

Paul on 8/29/99 at 00:00 (010318)

I was interested by the post that started this thread. I called around our area to various nutrition and herbal stores and no-one
had a clue. I lucked onto an acupunturist-chinese herbalist who also happens to be a surgeon and ob/gyn. Her husband is an
MD in internal medicine. She told me she had what I was looking for when I mentioned 'Anti-Osteophyte'. She said it was a
'strong bones joint pill'. 'Osteo'; 'strong bones' BINGO! I set up an appointment. She told me that foot pain was related to
kidney impurities and advised I get a kidney purifier as well. Here's the good news. Although I have been suffering PF for about
three years and have been using the herbal medicines only three days; I have experienced SUBSTANTIAL relief from pain.
I got as much information as I could. The 'strong bones' medication is labeled only in Chinese. She translated the label as
'Zhong Gou Joint Pill'. The kidney purifier is labeled in english as 'Du Huo Jisheng Wan'. Please post if you have good results.