Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anti-Osteophyte???? Who has it?

Posted by Yoko on 8/18/99 at 20:12 (009866)

Several days ago, I saw someone posted about ANTI-OSTEOPHYTE pills from Chinese Haerbal Dr. Her spurs is gone, and pain is gone.
I really wanted to try that pill. That is the last treatment what I didn't try yet. To tell you the truth, I went about 20 Chinese Herbal Stores (NYC Chinatown) w/my chinese bilingual friend today. Noone has it. Noone knows what is heel spur about. 10 out of 20 recomended me to take 'SHARK CARTRIDGE'. One of the doctors seemed understand my problem, so I went back and ask him to fill the prescription.
(prescription of chinese herbal tea which I have to cook 1.5hours)
@$11.50 x 7days for trial.
He said inflamation will be calm down.
Well, if it works, I will post it right away.
Meantime, is anyone look for pills? and find it?
Please let me know exactly where we can get it?

Re: Anti-Osteophyte???? Who has it?

Nancy on 8/18/99 at 21:13 (009874)

I'm the one on the pills and wrote about them. If you can accept a pic I can sent a pic of the box that may help you since everything is written in chinese. Nancy

Yoko on 8/18/99 at 21:31 (009875)

Dear Nancy:
Please send a picture. My address is((email removed))
Appreciated.

Gary Kiefer on 8/19/99 at 21:27 (009944)

can you send me a pic of the box nancy? thanks

NANCY on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010013)

PILL THAT CURES HEEL SPURS

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic979.jpg

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic980.jpg

Joanna on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010034)

Nancy,
Can antiosteophyte be used if you don't have heel spurs and just PF?

Re: Anti-Osteophyte, I have some good information!

Paul on 8/28/99 at 00:00 (010308)

I was interested by the post that started this thread. I called around our area to various nutrition and herbal stores and no-one had a clue. I lucked onto an acupunturist-chinese herbalist who also happens to be a surgeon and ob/gyn. Her husband is an MD in internal medicine. She told me she had what I was looking for when I mentioned 'Anti-Osteophyte'. She said it was a 'strong bones joint pill'. 'Osteo'; 'strong bones' BINGO! I set up an appointment. She told me that foot pain was related to kidney impurities and advised I get a kidney purifier as well. Here's the good news. Although I have been suffering PF for about three years and have been using the herbal medicines only three days; I have experienced SUBSTANTIAL relief from pain.
I got as much information as I could. The 'strong bones' medication is labeled only in Chinese. She translated the label as 'Zhong Gou Joint Pill'. The kidney purifier is labeled in english as 'Du Huo Jisheng Wan'. Please post if you have good results

Nancy on 8/18/99 at 21:13 (009874)

I'm the one on the pills and wrote about them. If you can accept a pic I can sent a pic of the box that may help you since everything is written in chinese. Nancy

Yoko on 8/18/99 at 21:31 (009875)

Dear Nancy:
Please send a picture. My address is((email removed))
Appreciated.

Gary Kiefer on 8/19/99 at 21:27 (009944)

can you send me a pic of the box nancy? thanks

NANCY on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010013)

PILL THAT CURES HEEL SPURS

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic979.jpg

http://w3.nai.net/~jp/n_holly/pic980.jpg

Joanna on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010034)

Nancy,
Can antiosteophyte be used if you don't have heel spurs and just PF?

Re: Anti-Osteophyte, I have some good information!

Paul on 8/28/99 at 00:00 (010308)

I was interested by the post that started this thread. I called around our area to various nutrition and herbal stores and no-one had a clue. I lucked onto an acupunturist-chinese herbalist who also happens to be a surgeon and ob/gyn. Her husband is an MD in internal medicine. She told me she had what I was looking for when I mentioned 'Anti-Osteophyte'. She said it was a 'strong bones joint pill'. 'Osteo'; 'strong bones' BINGO! I set up an appointment. She told me that foot pain was related to kidney impurities and advised I get a kidney purifier as well. Here's the good news. Although I have been suffering PF for about three years and have been using the herbal medicines only three days; I have experienced SUBSTANTIAL relief from pain.
I got as much information as I could. The 'strong bones' medication is labeled only in Chinese. She translated the label as 'Zhong Gou Joint Pill'. The kidney purifier is labeled in english as 'Du Huo Jisheng Wan'. Please post if you have good results