Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

IS IT A CURE FOR PF

Posted by june on 8/19/99 at 04:46 (009880)

I HAVE HAD PF FOR 1 YR AND I HAVE JUST FOUND THAT MASSAGING K.Y JELLY INTO MY HEEL HELPS ALOT WITH A80% IMPROVEMENT HAS ANY ONE TRIED THIS UNUSUAL TREATMENT. BUT IT WORKS!!!!!

Re: IS IT A CURE FOR PF

John C. on 8/19/99 at 08:03 (009886)

June,
I don't know about the KY, but I have had great improvement with massaging the heel area. I went to a chiropractor who did 6 weeks for me. It was a miracle for me. When the chiro did her massage, she used some type of cream to make the massage go smooth. I can see where the KY would also make the massage go smoothly. I learned how she did the massage and found that I could do it myself very easily. I never used any type of cream. For me, the massage worked just as well by using my thumb and massaging very hard on the heal area. When I was having any pain, I found that I could make it go away myself within 5 minutes.

I'm glad to hear when someone find something that works for them. Good luck in the future.

John

Re: IS IT A CURE FOR PF

John C. on 8/19/99 at 08:03 (009886)

June,
I don't know about the KY, but I have had great improvement with massaging the heel area. I went to a chiropractor who did 6 weeks for me. It was a miracle for me. When the chiro did her massage, she used some type of cream to make the massage go smooth. I can see where the KY would also make the massage go smoothly. I learned how she did the massage and found that I could do it myself very easily. I never used any type of cream. For me, the massage worked just as well by using my thumb and massaging very hard on the heal area. When I was having any pain, I found that I could make it go away myself within 5 minutes.

I'm glad to hear when someone find something that works for them. Good luck in the future.

John