Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Permanent Disability

Posted by Margot on 8/20/99 at 00:56 (009957)

Has anyone ever gone on permanent social security disability for this?

Re: Permanent Disability

Larry from Raleigh on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010000)

Interesting, I was just thinking the same thing. I will be visting my doctor next week and I'm going to have to tell him that if after 2 years and no releif I may have to seek additional employee where I am sitting the entire time. I'll keep checking your message.

Margot on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010022)

On another part of this website, there are discussions about this and they make it sound almost impossible to go on permanent disability, only because the state sends you to dr's that have absolutely no knowledge about PF..........let me know what your dr. says.....I am going back in sept. will keep you posted!

Larry from Raleigh on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010000)

Interesting, I was just thinking the same thing. I will be visting my doctor next week and I'm going to have to tell him that if after 2 years and no releif I may have to seek additional employee where I am sitting the entire time. I'll keep checking your message.

Margot on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010022)

On another part of this website, there are discussions about this and they make it sound almost impossible to go on permanent disability, only because the state sends you to dr's that have absolutely no knowledge about PF..........let me know what your dr. says.....I am going back in sept. will keep you posted!