Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

endoscopic surgery after regular surgery failed

Posted by michael on 8/20/99 at 10:52 (009975)

I'd like to hear from anyone who may have had the endoscopic procedure done after regular invasive pf release surgery did not succeed. I had the regular procedure tried twice with absolutely no luck. Dr. Nadal in Toronto did some checking and suggested that epf release would probably not work for me either, but didn't know if anyone had ever tried. Has anyone tried both procedures?

Re: endoscopic surgery after regular surgery failed

Mohez on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010046)

Why would you even bother going to Dr. Nadal ( his is a podiatrist ), no such degree exists
in Canada. You should have gone to a real doctor or even preferably a orthopedic surgeon. Ask your
regular doctor to refer you to a Dr. Ogilvy-Harris or Dr. Tim Daniels. Both are Gurus in their field.

Mohez

Re: endoscopic surgery after regular surgery failed

Mohez on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010046)

Why would you even bother going to Dr. Nadal ( his is a podiatrist ), no such degree exists
in Canada. You should have gone to a real doctor or even preferably a orthopedic surgeon. Ask your
regular doctor to refer you to a Dr. Ogilvy-Harris or Dr. Tim Daniels. Both are Gurus in their field.

Mohez