Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 in Toronto at the 'Sports Institute'

Posted by Jenn on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010008)

Today is Friday 8/20/99, exactly 5 weeks after the procedure. Today has been a good day. There is some discomfort but it is feeling better. It did not hurt to stretch like it usually does. I hope this continues....I am going to a wedding tomorrow, so I'll let you know how I hold out. (no heels, I'll be wearing my birki's)

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 in Toronto at the 'Sports Institute'

Bea on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010019)

I have read all of your posts and am happy to hear you are finally feeling some difference. Have a good time at the wedding & put a bow on your Birks. I am thinking of you and hope all goes well and you continue to improve.

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 in Toronto at the 'Sports Institute'

Bea on 8/20/99 at 00:00 (010019)

I have read all of your posts and am happy to hear you are finally feeling some difference. Have a good time at the wedding & put a bow on your Birks. I am thinking of you and hope all goes well and you continue to improve.