Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SAS shoes

Posted by Karen on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010029)

SAS are shoes made in San Antonio but sold nation wide. I tried the walking shoes but they didn't help problem so podiatrist put me in the 'bounce' shoe it has an insole of an inch..helping a little but still no major relief..pf is just really bad right now but I've only had shoes for a week hopefully, with an hour a day of stretching, and drugs it might clear up.

Re: SAS shoes

Kara on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010030)

Hey, My dad also has flat feet and I suspect is a sufferer of Plantar Fasciitis (though he would never admit)He wore cowboy boots for the first 25 years of his life (he's a Texas Farmer)and that pretty much screwed up his feet.
He has been wearing SAS shoes ever since with his orthotics and swears by them. Haven't tried them myself...I'm more of a birki woman, but SAS are supposed to be comfortable and supportive...
good luck with them!

Re: SAS shoes

Kara on 8/21/99 at 00:00 (010030)

Hey, My dad also has flat feet and I suspect is a sufferer of Plantar Fasciitis (though he would never admit)He wore cowboy boots for the first 25 years of his life (he's a Texas Farmer)and that pretty much screwed up his feet.
He has been wearing SAS shoes ever since with his orthotics and swears by them. Haven't tried them myself...I'm more of a birki woman, but SAS are supposed to be comfortable and supportive...
good luck with them!