Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at the 'Sports Institute'

Posted by Jenn on 8/24/99 at 00:00 (010147)

An update. It will be 6 weeks on Friday since the procedure and I am starting to see some results. I went to the wedding on Sat in my birk's and by the end of the day I was starting to really feel it. I figured for sure by Sunday, I would have another bad foot day. Well, actually the pain has gotten better. Since Sunday I would say it is 50% better. I still feel pain in the am and after I've been sitting for a while. It does not last as long and it is not as bad. I will keep you posted but things are looking up!!!

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at the 'Sports Institute'

joan on 8/24/99 at 00:00 (010155)

GOOD for you, Jenn! I'm keeping you in my prayers. I guess that anything you've had for three years would take some time to heal completely, but if this procedure is your ticket out, then maybe many months or a year or so down the road, if you do it right, you'll be back out on that rugby field?!? I hope so!!!!! :o)

Re: I had the orthotripsy performed 7/16/99 at the 'Sports Institute'

joan on 8/24/99 at 00:00 (010155)

GOOD for you, Jenn! I'm keeping you in my prayers. I guess that anything you've had for three years would take some time to heal completely, but if this procedure is your ticket out, then maybe many months or a year or so down the road, if you do it right, you'll be back out on that rugby field?!? I hope so!!!!! :o)