Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

11 hours working

Posted by Lee on 8/26/99 at 00:00 (010198)

I just got home after working 11 hours cutting hair. My feet feel like they're going to fall off. I am my own worst enemy. The first thing I do when I get home is check this board (well maybe my stocks first) it's like my mental fix for my feet.
I'm always checking for new ideas and encouragement from everyone. My first client this morning has pf. Somehow it makes you feel better to share your pain. So I guess I'm sharing my pain with all of you guys. Got thru my first day back on 0 carbs, and using my piroxicam cream again. Sorry for those of you it didn't help. It sure relieves a lot of my pain. Foot should feel better by tomorrow. This is the worst my foot has been in quite a while.

Re: 11 hours working--carbs

Lou on 8/26/99 at 00:00 (010205)

This is my third day on the Atkins Diet. On Monday, returning to work after a summer off (I wore my Birks all summer), I wore sensible shoes, but they were real shoes. Well, I was in so much pain that I strained the calf muscle of the leg of my good foot. I thought that I wasn't aware of my pf because of the new pain. But as I focus on my 'bad' foot, I wonder if the low carb diet is in fact making a difference. If so, it will sure be a motivator.

Re: 11 hours working--carbs

Lou on 8/26/99 at 00:00 (010205)

This is my third day on the Atkins Diet. On Monday, returning to work after a summer off (I wore my Birks all summer), I wore sensible shoes, but they were real shoes. Well, I was in so much pain that I strained the calf muscle of the leg of my good foot. I thought that I wasn't aware of my pf because of the new pain. But as I focus on my 'bad' foot, I wonder if the low carb diet is in fact making a difference. If so, it will sure be a motivator.