Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Iris, many people are resistant to losing weight no matter what kind of diet they are on. . .

Posted by Carol E. on 8/26/99 at 00:00 (010213)

I am one of those people(although I have lost 35 pounds since mid March on this diet) As far as diets go, I FEEL better on this diet than anything else I have ever tried. In fact I feel better than I have for 20 years. And since I feel so good and I am never hungry, it really hasn't been much of a sacrifice for me---as opposed to starving myself to death for weeks on end and seeing no success on a low calorie diet! Why don't you check out the forum on http://www.lowcarbcafe.com Maybe you can ask some questions and get the ladies' advise on your daily menus to see if someone can help you get going. I learned lots of stuff there when I was getting started. There are lots of recipes and food ideas, info on sugar substitutes, stall breakers, and lots of support from people who are going through the same struggle. Don't get discouraged, it just takes longer for some of us. (If on the other hand, you lose weight fast and easily, and love how you feel on a low calorie diet, I would stick with that---I kind of doubt that is the case!)