Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cliff S.

Posted by Concerned Citizen on 8/31/99 at 00:00 (010405)

We need Cliff! Don't block him out! We love you, Cliff-sorry this had to happen to you.

Re: Cliff S.

spike on 8/31/99 at 00:00 (010408)

has anyone really tried those 'electric pads' he is selling? I'm very interested in anything that is going to relieve the pain, but I want more testimonials in addition to the person selling the product...so has anyone used these with the results he claims we will all experience???

Scott on 8/31/99 at 00:00 (010427)

Now Randi, Cliff only made a few posts, so you didn't have time to fall in love with him, and the agreement for using the message board seems clear....

john on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010453)

i happen to have a tens unit that i used after and before low back surgery. hospitals regularly use them in the control of pain. the good ones must be prescribed by a physician and purchased generally from a registered physical thearapist. i have tried mine on a few occassion on my foot and was able to reduce the pain if you properly place the electrodes (pads). i cannot conceive of being able to use a tens unit when walking as you could not keep the pads on. you can rent a tens unit on a daily basis from a physical thearapist with a doctors prescription. a good tens unit today probably cost in the range of $500-$600 and are about the size of a pack of cigarettes. you can control the output both in voltage and wavelength and can be worn on your belt.

spike on 8/31/99 at 00:00 (010408)

has anyone really tried those 'electric pads' he is selling? I'm very interested in anything that is going to relieve the pain, but I want more testimonials in addition to the person selling the product...so has anyone used these with the results he claims we will all experience???

Scott on 8/31/99 at 00:00 (010427)

Now Randi, Cliff only made a few posts, so you didn't have time to fall in love with him, and the agreement for using the message board seems clear....

john on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010453)

i happen to have a tens unit that i used after and before low back surgery. hospitals regularly use them in the control of pain. the good ones must be prescribed by a physician and purchased generally from a registered physical thearapist. i have tried mine on a few occassion on my foot and was able to reduce the pain if you properly place the electrodes (pads). i cannot conceive of being able to use a tens unit when walking as you could not keep the pads on. you can rent a tens unit on a daily basis from a physical thearapist with a doctors prescription. a good tens unit today probably cost in the range of $500-$600 and are about the size of a pack of cigarettes. you can control the output both in voltage and wavelength and can be worn on your belt.