Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dansko Clogs

Posted by Cory on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010436)

I was wondering if those of you who wear Dansko's do you use socks or do you just go barefoot? Was looking at getting the 'traditional'...

Cory

Re: Dansko Clogs

Dawn Augustyn on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010438)

Hi! I wear the 'Sonja' style and I prefer to wear them with socks even though the leather stains them (but they wash clean). The staining is not as much now as when I first got them (1 month ago). They are very comfortable and has helped reduce my pain. I've worn them without socks but the leather footbed is a bit warm for me.

Dawn

Cory on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010499)

Thanks! Yeah that's the style I was looking at too. Thanks for the info I think I'll be doing some shopping after payday :)

Cory

Dawn Augustyn on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010438)

Hi! I wear the 'Sonja' style and I prefer to wear them with socks even though the leather stains them (but they wash clean). The staining is not as much now as when I first got them (1 month ago). They are very comfortable and has helped reduce my pain. I've worn them without socks but the leather footbed is a bit warm for me.

Dawn

Cory on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010499)

Thanks! Yeah that's the style I was looking at too. Thanks for the info I think I'll be doing some shopping after payday :)

Cory