Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey, I'm the hairsylist Lee !

Posted by Lee on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010441)

The frustrated Lee is new to the board. I've been gone a couple of days, and not able to read posts. I'll change my name to Lee M.
Luckily my foot is still better. Still having physical therapy and taking Celebrex.
Sorry to the new Lee your in so much pain, I've been there too!
Keep trying new cures you will find something to help.

Re: Hey, I'm the hairsylist Lee !

Gordon on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010443)

Sorry, I must admit I was pretty confused because last few times I heard from you you were doing great and that the Low carb thing was helping. I assume it is you (Lee M) that is getting good results from the Low Carb thing and teh other Lee hasn't tried it. Are you still cutting hair? On the LOw carb?

Lee H on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010467)

Sorry about the confusion, didn't realize there was another Lee until after I posted that message. This Lee is a she. I will go by Lee H from now on. Yesterday when I wrote that first message I was pretty discouraged, and it went from bad to worse, went shopping last night and almost sat down in the middle of the isle and cried. Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I think I am going to try the iced water bottle someone spoke of. Does anyone know what exactly ultrasound therapy is and if it works? I would also like more info on the anti inflamatory cream. Thanks. Lee H

Gordon on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010443)

Sorry, I must admit I was pretty confused because last few times I heard from you you were doing great and that the Low carb thing was helping. I assume it is you (Lee M) that is getting good results from the Low Carb thing and teh other Lee hasn't tried it. Are you still cutting hair? On the LOw carb?

Lee H on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010467)

Sorry about the confusion, didn't realize there was another Lee until after I posted that message. This Lee is a she. I will go by Lee H from now on. Yesterday when I wrote that first message I was pretty discouraged, and it went from bad to worse, went shopping last night and almost sat down in the middle of the isle and cried. Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I think I am going to try the iced water bottle someone spoke of. Does anyone know what exactly ultrasound therapy is and if it works? I would also like more info on the anti inflamatory cream. Thanks. Lee H