Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wanda, It's a different Lee !

Posted by Lee M. on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010444)

Wanda, I'll post under Lee M. from now on. The 'I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE' is a new Lee to the board. Thank God my foot is still better. I'm so glad to hear the piroxicam cream is still helping you. I know some people on the board had no luck with it. Anyway, thank you for being so sweet and concerned hopefully it will help Lee know how much this board will help her or him.?
Oh, and I sure know how you felt sitting on that bench, it's depressing. I try not to think about it. Idon't know if you remember any of my back posts, but I'm the one with about 150 pairs of shoes that I just look at. : (

Re: Wanda, It's a different Lee !

Lorraine on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010491)

I get even more depressed when I read this site. Seems like no one ever gets any better. I just recently started having problems and was diagnosed with PF and a spur. I'm already depressed about it cause I'm so use to being on my feet all day. Do most of the people see a regular Orthopedic doctor, or one who specialized in foot and ankle? If so many of you have not found relief, why don't you try surgery? I'd appreciate any info anyone has to give since I am new to all of this.......

Re: Wanda, It's a different Lee !

Lorraine on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010491)

I get even more depressed when I read this site. Seems like no one ever gets any better. I just recently started having problems and was diagnosed with PF and a spur. I'm already depressed about it cause I'm so use to being on my feet all day. Do most of the people see a regular Orthopedic doctor, or one who specialized in foot and ankle? If so many of you have not found relief, why don't you try surgery? I'd appreciate any info anyone has to give since I am new to all of this.......