Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Stretch in bed before you get up...

Posted by Raleigh on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010473)

it helps! Good luck, I share your frustrations!

Re: Stretch in bed before you get up...

Ivy on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010529)

I have been stretching in bed, but I think I must be doing something wrong -- I feel the stretch in my shins (like having shin splints, sort of), and still have to hobble to the loo. My love has been an absolute darling about it, massaging my feet (half in his sleep -- he's a night owl, I'm a morning person), and it helps some, but ... I think I may try the night splints next.

The fact that I ran to try to catch the train yesterday doesn't seem to have helped much, but my attitude is better today. This thing just gets me down sometimes. If life were all easy, how would I know when things were going well?

Thanks to all for the suggestions and support! :)

Ivy

Re: Stretch in bed before you get up...

Ivy on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010529)

I have been stretching in bed, but I think I must be doing something wrong -- I feel the stretch in my shins (like having shin splints, sort of), and still have to hobble to the loo. My love has been an absolute darling about it, massaging my feet (half in his sleep -- he's a night owl, I'm a morning person), and it helps some, but ... I think I may try the night splints next.

The fact that I ran to try to catch the train yesterday doesn't seem to have helped much, but my attitude is better today. This thing just gets me down sometimes. If life were all easy, how would I know when things were going well?

Thanks to all for the suggestions and support! :)

Ivy