Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Life Extension Foundation?????

Posted by Susie on 9/01/99 at 00:00 (010496)

Does anyone have any info on the organization? They have vitamins and supplements and do research, I think. You can join for $75.00 a year to get discounts for the products.

Re: Life Extension Foundation?????

Scott on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010535)

I joined. You get a magazine, a good book on diseases and supplements, and discounts on their supplements which seem expensive. Is it worth it? It depends on what you want and how much spare money you have. In any event they sell only the best stuff, they let the tactics of the evil empire (the FDA) be known, they are leaders in informing people about the newest alternative supplement treatments, and they seem to have very high 'moral' standards. They are a non-profit organization and are disserving of charitable contributions such as the $75 members fee.

Scott on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010536)

Oops, I need to add one more thing. They are the highest paying advertiser at heelspurs.com. If you join the Life Extension Foundation immediately after following the ibuprofen cream link on the heelspurs.com home page, then I think heelspurs.com gets a 15% commission and a 5% commission on all future orders you place at the Life Extension Foundation. This 5% commission on all future orders is one of those 'weird' things they are doing (like bringing ibuprofen cream in from Germany) that leads me to claim they high 'high moral standards'.

Scott on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010535)

I joined. You get a magazine, a good book on diseases and supplements, and discounts on their supplements which seem expensive. Is it worth it? It depends on what you want and how much spare money you have. In any event they sell only the best stuff, they let the tactics of the evil empire (the FDA) be known, they are leaders in informing people about the newest alternative supplement treatments, and they seem to have very high 'moral' standards. They are a non-profit organization and are disserving of charitable contributions such as the $75 members fee.

Scott on 9/02/99 at 00:00 (010536)

Oops, I need to add one more thing. They are the highest paying advertiser at heelspurs.com. If you join the Life Extension Foundation immediately after following the ibuprofen cream link on the heelspurs.com home page, then I think heelspurs.com gets a 15% commission and a 5% commission on all future orders you place at the Life Extension Foundation. This 5% commission on all future orders is one of those 'weird' things they are doing (like bringing ibuprofen cream in from Germany) that leads me to claim they high 'high moral standards'.