Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

From Anne to Anne

Posted by Anne on 9/05/99 at 00:00 (010657)

Hi Anne,

It's funny that we both posted a message on the same day. I have found that acupuncture and a complete change in diet (no alcohol, no caffeine, no dairy, no sugar, lots of fruits, veggies, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, green tea (contains a very small amount of caffeine), and cranberry juice)) has helped tremendously. I still have heel pain, but nowhere near as bad. I haven't been doing it long enough to say if it's going to be permanent, but I hope sure hope that it will continue to get better and finally disappear. I'll let you know.

Hope it helps you.
Anne

Re: From Anne to Anne

Anne on 9/06/99 at 00:00 (010696)

Thanks Anne, I am printing your message out now. At this point I am willing to try anything and your diet makes sense to me plus it can't hurt me. Will keep you posted on my progress. It is comforting to see the response from so many. Good luck.

Re: From Anne to Anne

Anne on 9/06/99 at 00:00 (010696)

Thanks Anne, I am printing your message out now. At this point I am willing to try anything and your diet makes sense to me plus it can't hurt me. Will keep you posted on my progress. It is comforting to see the response from so many. Good luck.