Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Scott & John

Posted by Lee M. on 9/11/99 at 00:00 (010835)

John, thanks for starting such a mental lift to a usually depressing subject. I really got a kick out of all the posts, and can really relate to every one of them. Especially 'shop to you drop, 30 minutes' Being an x-chronic shopper it really hit home.

Scott, thank you for organizing them and including some of mine too.
You know they say behind every joke theres some truth or it wouldn't be funny. And I'm sure every post came from the heart & SOLE of every sufferer. This board has helped me so much, I would be behind any donation that could help you continue with your efforts.
I'm sure a little from a lot of posters could go a long way. When you put good things out in life you get good things in return. Maybe it's time for your returns. Visualize that great job thats waiting out there for you and it will find you. Good luck to you.

Re: To Scott & John

Scott R on 9/11/99 at 00:00 (010846)

In the past I asked for donations, and even held the site (and then the message board) 'hostage' for awhile because I didn't like having to finance the site by myself. But I don't like asking for donations because it robs from the good and gives to the bad. Also, the site doesn't need more money. The amount of time I spend on it won't increase with more money, unless it's enough to quit my day job and I manage to find more things that need to be done with the site to justifuy spending more time on it. I've thought of duplicating it for other chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia (provided an excellent site isn't already on the subject).

Re: To Scott & John

Scott R on 9/11/99 at 00:00 (010846)

In the past I asked for donations, and even held the site (and then the message board) 'hostage' for awhile because I didn't like having to finance the site by myself. But I don't like asking for donations because it robs from the good and gives to the bad. Also, the site doesn't need more money. The amount of time I spend on it won't increase with more money, unless it's enough to quit my day job and I manage to find more things that need to be done with the site to justifuy spending more time on it. I've thought of duplicating it for other chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia (provided an excellent site isn't already on the subject).