Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Visco-heel - cheapest where?

Posted by Jens R. on 9/21/99 at 00:00 (011105)

Hi everybody,

My name is Jens. I'm posting this message from Germany. I'm travelling to the U.S. in a couple of weeks and would like to get me a pair of Visco-heel-pads (Bauernfeind, Size II) there, since they seem to be much cheaper in the U.S. than here in Germany.

Could anyone of you tell me the best place to buy or order visco-heels? How much do they cost? What's a good price?

Thank you and good luck,

Jens

Re: Visco-heel - cheapest where?

joan on 9/21/99 at 00:00 (011118)

hi--i got a pair of heel cushions called 'viscospots' for $29 through the Sammons-Preston catalog. You can get the catalog by calling 1-800-323-5547. There is also a 'viscoped s' which runs the whole length of the foot for $38 per pair, as well as a lot of other potentially helpful pads, etc. on the same page of the catalog. I am not sure whether they have a website where you can view these items but it would be worth asking them. I hope you can get the catalog in time to be able to see all your choices. I have been happy with my pads. good luck

Frank P. on 9/25/99 at 00:00 (011223)

there's a site at http://www.orthobionics that has these viscoheels as well as other items. Perhaps this is what you're looking for?

joan on 9/21/99 at 00:00 (011118)

hi--i got a pair of heel cushions called 'viscospots' for $29 through the Sammons-Preston catalog. You can get the catalog by calling 1-800-323-5547. There is also a 'viscoped s' which runs the whole length of the foot for $38 per pair, as well as a lot of other potentially helpful pads, etc. on the same page of the catalog. I am not sure whether they have a website where you can view these items but it would be worth asking them. I hope you can get the catalog in time to be able to see all your choices. I have been happy with my pads. good luck

Frank P. on 9/25/99 at 00:00 (011223)

there's a site at http://www.orthobionics that has these viscoheels as well as other items. Perhaps this is what you're looking for?