Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Using Firetalk for heel pain discussions

Posted by Scott R on 9/22/99 at 00:00 (011150)

No one has emailed to say they've installed FireTalk. But I did give the wrong address as someone pointed out. The correct address is http://www.firetalk.com/

I realy think we should try this new voice method. The difference between us using FireTalk verses us using the message board should be as great as the difference between us using the message board and not having a message board at all.

Re: Using Firetalk for heel pain discussions

AndreaB on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011157)

I mainly use the interenet at work. We have a firewall that prevents certain sites. We do not have the ability to talk online at this point. Please don't take the board away!!!!!!!!!!

YokoS on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011158)

Agreed with Andrea. Same situation here.Please don't take a board away. Please!!!

AndreaB on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011157)

I mainly use the interenet at work. We have a firewall that prevents certain sites. We do not have the ability to talk online at this point. Please don't take the board away!!!!!!!!!!

YokoS on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011158)

Agreed with Andrea. Same situation here.Please don't take a board away. Please!!!