Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I agree. I prefer the message board.

Posted by Sue B on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011173)

I prefer the message board. It is great. You can come and go as you wish. If you are busy for a few days then you can catch up and you can print out info that people put on the board.

I would hate to have to depend on a chat room for info and feel that I have to go there regularly.

Re: I agree. I prefer the message board.

Scott R on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011174)

Any important information that would be discovered in conference calls I am sure would be relayed to the message board. I do not think the message board would be harmed. I have valuable ($$) written content and advertising ($$) that would be lost if the message board is harmed. So you can see my motivation does not lie in harming the message board. I learn more in phone calls with people about heel pain than I do through the message board. More information is exchange more quickly and effortlessly. This program's quality is almost as good as phone conversations. If you have something to discuss, it's light-years ahead of chat rooms.

Re: I agree. I prefer the message board.

Scott R on 9/23/99 at 00:00 (011174)

Any important information that would be discovered in conference calls I am sure would be relayed to the message board. I do not think the message board would be harmed. I have valuable ($$) written content and advertising ($$) that would be lost if the message board is harmed. So you can see my motivation does not lie in harming the message board. I learn more in phone calls with people about heel pain than I do through the message board. More information is exchange more quickly and effortlessly. This program's quality is almost as good as phone conversations. If you have something to discuss, it's light-years ahead of chat rooms.